Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I guess if there are limited flights for this time of year and bookings are coming in, then no airline or tour op have to put bargain prices on.
Taxi fares - we all know about the prices they charge, maybe the odd driver sees sense now and again, and you get a decent price, we had mixed fares last season.
Bars/restaurants - sloppiness wherever you go, even our favourites have 'bad' times, doesn't say I will write off Goa though.
No mention about shacks, but again, we all know about the prices they charge and that you can pay less in restaurants and bars.
You say your friends are disappointed and not going back again, would be interesting to read the full reason on there decision ?
Been some mixed reports so far this season but no advance on 'gripes' that we have all had over previous seasons.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.