Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
woodsinbolton.

I too am flying out to Mombasa (29th July) where are you staying? We're going to Voyager at Nyali Beach

Have a great holiday
hi flying to turkey on monday with thompsons airways
will they sell me ciggys on the plane
if so how much are they please
thanks
bestfriend22uk,

They sell a full range prices are currently as follows:

B&H 200's £30, 400's £40
Mayfair 200's £25, 400's £35
Superkings 200's £27, 400's £37
Richmond 200's £25, 400's £35
Lambert & Butler 200's £30, 400's £40
Regal 200's £30, 400's £40
Marlboro Gold 200's £30, 400's £40
Goldon Virginia, 500g £37
Amber Leaf, 500g £32

Darrem
Hi Darren
Can i assume then as the exit seats in rows 15 & 16 would be over the wings we will disembark the plane from an exit further forward? (TOM226/7)
foxyreds
foxyreds,

Embarkation and disembarkation is via the front left door (L1), on odd occasion from the rear door (L4) as well.

Darren
Hi, i am flying To Dom Rep at the end of August with FC in the premium cabin.
I suffer from back pain, and have a few questions that you good people may be able to answer:
FC seats used to have air cushions in the base, if this is this still the case, do they work?
Can i take my own cushion onto the flight?
Can anyone recommend a suitable cushion?
Any other recommendations?

Thankyou

Peter
beastof,

Seating is personal preference really. Some may feel the benefit, others may not. You'll just have to give it a go and make your own mind up. You can take your own cushion, but bear in mind it will form part of your hand luggage allowance. The cabins haven't changed since they introdiuced them in 2005.

Darren
beastof

You will unfortunately find most of the air cushions have broken and they keep breaking even after being replaced.
I would take own cushion thought you can ask for more
Travelling from Belfast to Egypt with Thomson flight no Tom278 and have booked extra leg room any idea's where i would be seated. Would prefer the exit seats rather than bulk head seats.
Flying from Stansted on Sunday 3rd Oct to Sharm on Tom at 1355 ish. Anyone tell me aircraft type please ans seat config if poss.

:wave:
Iain899,

im not 100 percent sure, but you may find its a Boeing 737-800, information on this a/c and the others in the fleet at http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47950. One of the mods will give you the correct information if i am wrong though so dont worry

Enjoy
:cheers
Rich
hi Darren

i think i know the answer will be 733/752 but i live in hopes of a 320/321

1/10 out Ltn-Corfu 8/10 return TOM5512/5513

go on hit me with it :yikes

[oh and if its a 700 series will it be there own or a lease airframe

cheers
Brian
Wizard,

it could be a 737-800. Darren will let you know for sure when he is around

:cheers
Rich
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone advise if you are able to pre book duty free goods on a Thomson flight to Mexico?
Darren,
Have the ex EVA air 76's recieved their winglets yet? I heard they were not to get them for reasons i dont understand? Looks like G-PJLO for TOM142..
hi can you let me know what aircraft type fly the stn-ace-stn thanks in advance
john
thejohn,

i think 737-800's are based at STN, someone will let you know for sure soon
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.