Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi
I don't think you can view it before you fly unless you know someone that has 'borrwed' a copy from a recent flight.
Mercy_uk,

Thomson don't publish their inflight magazine online. However, you can download / view it via Flight Extras using your flight details.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Mercy_uk,

Thomson don't publish their inflight magazine online. However, you can download / view it via Flight Extras using your flight details.

Darren

Hi Darren,
Welcome Back!
Is there a way around this as we can't log into Flightextras as we have an infant in our party?
Many thanks.
ps - I assume it's too early to know which 76Ws are at LGW next week (particularly TOM92 on the 7th!)? - I see OOAN did the route last week - getting bored of this plane as we always seem to get her! (I know they're mostly the same inside but it's nice to have some variety!!).
rhodgreen wrote:
Welcome Back!

rhodgreen wrote:
Is there a way around this

See your PM's.

Darren
Hi apologies if this information is elsewhere on the site but typing in a search hasn't helped.

1) Do you know what the IFE will be for flight number TOM094 to Holguin on 19th October returning 25th Oct
2) Would you know what the food choice is for Premier Class?

Hoping that there is at least going to be a Premier class cabin on the flight - on the same flight in July 17th they said they weren't able to offer the premium cabin because of technical reasons but in the resort I was told by other passengers that this is a regular excuse - are they right? Chose to fly Thomson because of the Premium Cabin.

Thanks in advance
IFE is linked in the What Aircraft guide. Just look under Thomsons Airways. It is at the end of the third paragraph.
Tricksykent1,

IFE for September / October is linked on our What Aircraft? guide, at the bottom of the Thomson Airways section (link below). The 'excuse' given was correct, the aircraft had a technical problem so the flight was subbed by a short haul aircraft. It's a case of would you rather have a 24 hour + delay or a slightly more crampt seat? It's not a regular occurance, it's only when aircraft have a technical problem which they inevitably do from time to time. Examples of current meals;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/Beef-Ale.jpg
Beef in ale

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/Chicken-tomato.jpg
Chicken in tomato

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/Snack-box1.jpg
Snack box (evening; chease & onion wrap)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/Sassage-mash.jpg
Saussage and mash

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/Chicken-Curry.jpg
Chicken curry (mild)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/Snack-box2.jpg
Snack box (breakfast)

Darren
Thanks Darren you are incredible! I have to admit I would prefer being squashed for the 9 hours rather than missing a full day - just hope my luck holds for this trip because it's a long flight for a week.The photos are really helpful too. Once again thanks so much for your swift reply. [img][/img]
Mercy_uk,

Darren

Thanks Darren, tried but failed! Can't find the flippin' thing even after entering my flight details. All I can do is book a meal or up my baggage allowance! :cry
Mercy_uk wrote:
Mercy_uk,

Darren

Thanks Darren, tried but failed! Can't find the flippin' thing even after entering my flight details. All I can do is book a meal or up my baggage allowance! :cry

Same here! :que
Mercy_uk wrote:
tried but failed

It's on there, honestly! I downloaded a copy of it about 2 months ago now. It's a 29mb file and many email providers won't allow files to be sent that large or I'd email it for you.

Darren
Hi Darren, are you able to see which aircraft will be flying PFO-MAN tomorrow 29th Sept. Flight number is TOM2337.

Thanks in advance,
Jason
Mercy_uk wrote:
tried but failed

It's on there, honestly! I downloaded a copy of it about 2 months ago now. It's a 29mb file and many email providers won't allow files to be sent that large or I'd email it for you.

Darren

I completely believe you, Darren, it MUST be there but I cannot find it **!!*@?! I can do everything from taking sports equipment to ordering champagne but I CAN'T find the mag download!
Thanks for your help anyway, I'll have to wait and have a complete surprise as to what I can buy. I am assuming it will be different to Thomson short haul?
Mercy_uk,

It's the same retail range for all flights.

Darren
Hi
Can you please tell me which aircraft will be operating the Newcastle to Cancun flight no: TOM348 on Wed 13th October, also what is the flight no from which the aircraft usually positions into ncl to operate the ncl-man-cun flight?

Thanks a lot
Jas
jays25,

Welcome onboard :tup
NCL-CUN-NCL (TOM348/9) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. Further aircraft information is available on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). The flight previous is normally TOM076/7 (LGW-MBA-LGW), positioning up to NCL at 04:55 on the Wednesday morning, arriving at 06:00.

Darren
Parents were due to arrive back this morning at 07:55 from Cancun on flight TOM867 but the arrival time keeps getting pushed back now saying 17:55. Does anybody know the reason for such a long delay and also which aircraft it is operating the flight
uno28,

It's G-OOAN (76W) that's operating the TOM866/7. The flight arrived ontime so it's either a technical problem (most likely), or the weather is causing issues as I know there was a tropical storm due (I flew out on Sunday evening before it hit), although most flights seem to be departing ok. The aircraft is currently at 35,000ft over Florida (as I type) with a ground speed of 556kt so not be too long before they're back.

Darren
Hi there,

I am flying from Manchester to Cancun on 1st Jan 2011 flight number TOM144, I asked earlier what plane I would be flying on and Gowser kindly told me it would be 767- 300 /ER 2-3-2 config, but when I put my flight number in seat plans.com it comes up as 2-4-2, can anyone confirm what config the flight will be please.

Thanks in advance

Irenec
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.