Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
They occassionaly post on here defending themselves. Pointing out that their site doesn't use 'live prices' and thats why people invariably get a phone call the next day saying their holiday has gone up in price blah, blah,

Not sure if you are yet in a position to pm, but if you are I would pm them. Presumably they would not want the bad publicity on here of them constantly ignoring you.

Have you had any communication from them at all ?
What were their terms and conditions ? Were you allowed to cancel free of charge ? As i assume you bought flights and accommodation seperately OTB are not obliged to refund just because XL went bust.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Dear Zee & Laura

We are sorry to hear you are still awaiting a response from our XL refunds team. We had approximately 20,000 affected passengers and we have now successfully administered the vast majority of these passengers' bookings.

So we can check on the status of your refund can you please contact us at forums@otbeach.com which is our forums email a and be sure to include your OTB reference number and an up to date contact number.

Once received we will be in touch

All the best

On The Beach
Thank you all for the in-put. I Have now recived an email from the Admin department saying i will be refunded shortly...

Has anyone had this said before, is it serious?

All of a sudden i am smiling! Its funny when i found this site things got sorted....

Cheerio Z&L
as a new member you probably haven read through most of the site, we are truly independent of all tour operators/airlines etc this makes us a target for t/v and press to do their research on up coming stories, it also means we have a large number of members who work directly in the industry to either monitor what is being said or to give help and advice [without promoting their companies] we pride ourselves and members in that you will get the most accurate unbiased information available to holiday makers on the web

yasus
wizard
Pleased for you Z&L. As Wizard says with Holiday Truths being a truely independant site with no loyalties to any of the travel companys, it can certainly make those in the Industry that are falling short of the standards customers require sit up and take notice.

It's good to get a result without having to get solicitors or the small claims court involved. I wish more companys would rectify their errors without making their customers go to those lenghts.

Doe
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.