Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
We were booked on this last year....(2 adults,2 kids) - at 2300 the night before, we got back to our appartment to find a note pushed under our door telling us that the trip had been cancelled and that we could claim our refund by calling at the local office of the travel company!!!
I went on the Dalyan transfer (with Goldtrail), the mud baths were a laugh and the river trip/beach relaxing and I liked the little hotel (Palme) i stayed in overnight, my pick up time was 2pm so I had an evening meal which was good and a breakfast. Dalyan is a delightful place and I had a pleasant time having a drink by the river. A shop there sells Ottoman shoes.
Like always everyone's got a different perspective.
On our trip unfotunately the hotelwas dire and the food worst! It was not a case of perspective, it really was bad.
The mud baths and river trip were great, tDalyan was lovely, should have visited as aseparate trip though and had a pleasant last day in a pleasant hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.