Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Diane ... we have this complex listed here in the forums and in our reviews section, under the Spanish spelling 'Acuarium'.

Please click HERE for our reviews page.

You will find lots of info on the web under both spellings, but perhaps mostly under 'Acuarium'.

David :wave
they basic that all im saying :?
You could say more jackie, it may help others decide if Acuarium 2 is for them. :wink
Basics fine, I know you get what you pay for but all we need is somewhere to sleep at night, I don't intend to spend any amount of time in the apartment apart from sleeping.
I've added a review of these apartments

:cheers
Thanks for the review Diane.
Me the wife and her mother are of to these apartments tomorrow for a week and had not seen any recent reviews for this place.
can anyone give me any info on the acquariam 11 aparments we will be traveling early oct we would be grateful for any info thank you linda f
Welcome Linda. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, which may provide you with a little info (as well as a link to our reviews of the complex) while you wait for further feedback.

Hey Linda

I stayed there a few years ago and the pace was fine. If you arrive after hours you have to collect the key from the alpha appts which is a 5 min taxi rider away which can be a pain but just leave your cases in the mad munk downstairs.

There is a 100e breakage deposit to be paid but if your leaving early morning/late night this will be posted back to you as they only check the apts during office hours.

Place was clean and tidy and away from the noise.

I was in Benidorm in May and we passed these appts but the pool had been emptied so hopefully it will be refilled before you go

Link to the hotel reviews: http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-blanca/benidorm/acuarium-2-apartments/

Diane x
Hi. We are considering these apartments for Dec 2011 on a DIY basis but have been told if we arrive at certain times we have to collect the keys from Alpha Apartments. Has anyone experience of this & how far is the Alpha to Aquarium II.
Your help is appreciated
:wave:
Hi Linda ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic. You will see key collection mentioned in Diane's post just above.

Brilliant that answered my questions regarding the key.
Adios amigo :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.