Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Grand Aquarium
11 Posts
hi mark, :wave , have you had a look at the hotel reviews on the grand , they all look good to me...Have a good time...Gavin 8)
its nice the only hing i have heard fom some people who stayed previouly that its a bit like butlins with the prompting to join in the activities and the announcments, but the accomodation it self and facilities are good quality and clean. just say no to the activities if your not that keen. they operate a card paymnt system for the bar, where you load you room card with money and they swipe it for paymwnt when it runs out you load it again. this is just personal preference some people like it some dont, only you can know if you will be happy with this.
I've got friends who are going this year (3rd time) and they rave about it. The only down side is that it's a little bit out of the way, but taxis and buses are fairly regular and cheap.

WG
thank you for replying as this is my first time both on HT and going to Turkey. i am really looking forward to going and hope to see any of you tnere :D
hi mark
you wil enjoy it i stayed there last year very good for familes entertainment excellent (gem,nemo,jay jay
good pool if you would like some photos will email you so you can see let me no
thanks, i have put my e mail on, i think :? please send photos
Very nice apartments. Located in the old-village area....
hi mark,
my son and girlfriend are going to these apts june 17th they seem to of had a good write up,what date are you going my son is 19 and girlfriend 17 you may meet them,have you been to icmeler before my son has year before last, we have been last two years and back again in august ,enjoy your holiday you should the turkish people are brill!

dodge :lol: :D
hi Dodge thanks for that guess when we are going :shock: yep you've got it june 17th so we will see them there mark 37 donna 40 laura 16 and last but not least and they definitely wont miss him Zak 11 :wink:
could anyone tell me if jay jay nemo and gem are still at grand this year
many thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.