Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi, This company have various apartments in the Rincon Area including Gemelos 22 but only rent Sat to Sat.

http://www.costablanca-holidays.com

There are various other agents that rent out Gemelos 22, I have some on my favourites and will look them up when I have a bit more time.

Sue :)
http://www.espis.net also book these apartments. As far as I can tell, you can start your stay on any day with them.
I've just discoverd that Benidorm Spotlight and espis.net are the same company, either that or they just share the same address.

Does anyone know where Calle de Rioja 5, is :?: as this is where their office is to pick the keys up.

Is it far from Gemelos 22 :?:
Thanks in advance.

calle la rioja is in the centre of benidorm about 2 kms from the gemelos 22 - it is right at the end of the avenida mediterraneo. espis are the people who look after the running of the apartments, benidorm spotlight have no connection with them, they merely sell accommodation in the apartments.
I have discovered that because they are privately owned, numerous companies rent out apartments at Gemelos 22. I was wondering if through experience anyone could recommend a particular company.

The furnishings and prices seem to vary enormously and some have add ons such as cleaning after departure.

We would be looking to rent a 2 bedroomed apartment for either 15 days from 21st May 2007 or for 8 days from 28th May. If possible we would like a pool view and was wondering if any of the agents were near by so it would make key collection easier although I wouldn't mind a taxi ride to collect them if the price was right :lol:

Any comments would also be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Hi Sue ... while you wait for some feedback here, if you have a look at the reviews page for this complex, holidaymakers do specify which company they booked with. Along with other comments about their individual apartments, it may help you form an opinion ... please click here.

David :wave
the extra charge for cleaning is a tax avoidance method.

it distinguishes a holiday let from a residencial let and so the owner of the apartment pays less tax.
Hi Sue,
I have booked with a company called Follies Vacances on the internet,they beat all the other companies prices by about £100-£200.I will be going to Beni on tues so cant tell you much about them,but the booking was easy and i can pick the keys up at the Hotel Nereo about 100 metres away.Will be able to tell you more when i get back.
Hope this helps
Regards
Pat
Hi Pat, Thankyou for your reply. I look forward to hearing from you on your return.
I have emailed follies for a price but have not received a reply yet.
We have decided to stay in a hotel for 8 nights and an apartment for 7nights probably Gemelos 22.
Still deciding on a hotel, perhaps Sol Pelicanos, Presidente, Helios or Dalmatas.
Oh I'm hopeless at making decisions, I think that we shall have to draw straws to decide. :lol:

Hope you have a great time.

hi

sorry if this question has already been answered but im trying to find out if these apartments have a safe in the apartments

:thanks in advance

caz :kiss
Hi Cadz, it will depend on who you book with as they are all privately owned and then either let through agents or through the owners themselves.
I would imagine that most of them would have safes although you will probably have to pay for it. Best to enquire prior to booking.

hi there

We booked through Benidorm Direct and it didnt have a safe in the apartment or the offerofrenting one, might have changed now though

deb
Follies vacances offer safes to rent, they also seem to be very competitive too. I spoke to a girl at their office called Lynn about booking, she was most helpful and advised me that next years prices would be on the website from next weekend that I could book on there and then follow it up with a phonecall to confirm that everything is ok.

I like the fact that their office for key collection is facing Iceland which is very close to the apartments and that they would be ready from about noon onwards. Out of office hours they leave the keys at the Nereo which again is close by.

Most of the other agents that I've found are at least 2km away and keys are not released until around 17.30.

hi sue

not sure they are booked with its for my boss hes going 17th oct for a fortnight. ill try and find out

caz :D
Hi,just got back from these apts.I must say after having read all the positive reports i was totally disapointed with these apts and can only assume no one has stayed in the apartment we were allocated.To start with we werre told there would be aircon,this was not the case,and my friends who stayed in a 1 bed had to pay 98 euros for theirs on arrival.There was no kettle,no toaster no microwave and no iron,and the double sofa bed we had was just the usual sofa with a pull out section underneath,not suitable for adults and very uncomfortable.I also thought that the apt was small compared to others i have stayed in and will not be going back to the Gemelos XXII.
Regards
Pat
Hi Pat, Sorry you did not enjoy Gemelos XX11. As these apartments are let out by lots of agents they do differ. You will see that people who have used Benidorm Direct, Espis or McKenzie Cook have had everything and have been very pleased. It now appears that Folies Vacancies apartments are not up to the standards of others, but I do remember you saying how much cheaper they were. Maybe that is the reason why. Karen
Hi Pat, Sorry to hear that the Gemelos 22 were not up to the standard that you were led to believe.
We decided against booking them in the end. We have booked for an extra week at the Sol Pelicanos which is only about £120.00 more than it would have cost for a 2 bedroomed apartment with Follies Vacances so it seems that we made a wise choice.
Hope it didn't spoil your holiday.

Regards Sue :)
Hi Karen and Sue,
Yes Karen i should have realised this by the price and i should have checked more thoroughly,i will no better next time,but it didn't spoil my holiday anyway.I will now have to start trawling through for apartments with all the facilities i need for next year,so if any one can recommend any i will be very greatful for any info or advice.
Regards
Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.