Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Thanks again for your reply! I have checked the booking confirmation and i see it right at the bottom, thanks for that!
Smoggy,
What's the indoor pool like at Gemelos 22?
I'm considering it for a week at easter. Travel republic have a 1 bed apartment for only £150.
Trouble is the flights are a bit pricey.
Cheers
Fell
The indoor pool is fine, its not massive but it is ok, that's a good price, get it booked mate. :tup
First time to benidorm, we have booked through travel republic to stay at theses apartments, it says the accommodation company is sidetours, anyone know how or where we get the keys from, it doesnt say on the eamail we got. any help appreciated.
No pool bar at these apartments although many are rented out they really fall within a residents style complex with no hotel style add ons. I really can't be sure of drinks around the pool area either sure you can usually have a drink kept in a cool bag but if you mean alcohol most residential apartments have signs up to say no eating/drinking near the pools.

I know that report sounds rather doom and gloom but these fantastic apartments most certainly are not it's just that these type of rentals are slightly different from standard travel agency style rentals.
Hi Kellyrich (and everyone)
I am in the same situation and would appreciate any help - I have booked these apartments with Travel Republic and can see from the documents the agent for the keys is Leiga CB - now i have a phone number for the agent but we get there after 12PM - i do not want to be in a situation in which we cannot get the person to respond ( made worse given we have two children with us) please can anyone tell me the agents location if I cannot get a response.. and any experiance with key collection when booking with Travel Republic
If you have a agent you should be fine. The people that have to go to certain places to pick up keys ie Buenavista and the like. Some don`t read that certain times one place is closed and they have to go to another when this happens. Phone to agent when you land he will proberly tell you to ring back as you reach the resort. Have a great time. :)

P.s post a review when you get back i am thinking of booking there for New year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.