Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Kaktus Albir
5 Posts
Hi AT ... the only tour operator I am seeing at the moment is Saga, although departures from Scotland are not specifically mentioned.

It may be worth contacting the hotel to ask which UK tour operators have contracts there. You could then browse those tour operators' brochures or websites to check on local departures.

http://www.kaktusgrup.com/
kaktusalbir@kaktusgrup.com

It may also be worth checking rates for direct bookings with the hotel, as you may be able to take advantage of low cost flights from Glasgow by Easyjet or Flyglobespan. You could also compare rates with accommodation providers such as Alpharooms and Winter Sunshine Holidays, both of whom feature the Kaktus Albir.

David :wave
Hi there, my parent's stayed in this hotel about 3 or 4 years ago (the first year it opened). They loved it and said it was really "swanky". They booked it as an allocation on arrival 4 * with airtours.

karen
I've been pottering around through the video footage that I took on my recent trip to the Costa Blanca and here is a short video that I have made of the Hotel Kaktus in Albir.

The hotel was actually closed and re-opens this week, but you could still buy a drink there and sit on the terrace, consequently I had to filmed from behind glass doors and no amount of pleading would get me into other areas.
WOW, what an hotel, bet you need a lottery win to stop there. :wink:

Has anyone ever stayed there ? I'd be interested for any feedback please.

CLICK HERE

http://www.kaktusgrup.com/

Sanji
If anyone has stayed at the Kaktus Albir, we would also welcome your comments and feedback across on our reviews page ... please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.