Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
There is a Cercanias train service that will get you to Malgrat. For prices journey times etc see http://www.renfe.es/cercanias/barcelona/index.html If you need any help with understanding the translations on this site pm me,but its fairly straight forward.
We done the train to Malgrat last year - it cost s all of 1.50E. We had to get off and change platforms - although cant remember the name of the station :roll: Apparently you can get a direct one aswell

When you come out of the airport - you go over the road via a covered walkway - probably 200m from the terminal exit

Where are you going to work? My uncle owns a bar in Malgrat

LA
Hi,

From Barcelona airport to Malgrat by train, you have to do the following tips;

By the single tickets on the machine in the airport station to Malgrat,the take any train which goes to Barcelona (city center),then check if that train says on top of the doors (screeen)maçanet or mataro,if says that you ok,don't move.If doesn't says that, go off at Barcelona (plaza catalunya),go off the train,and take the plataform in fron of you,Maçanet or Mataro direction, if you take the maçanet one,you are ok,the train will take straight to Malgrat,If you take the Mataro, then you'll have to change trains in Mataro for the Maçanet one.

I hope this info is ok for all uk travellers!!!

Regards,

Catalan-Boy
Catalan Boy these questions were asked back in 2005
so hopefully they got where they wanted to go
hopefully ........... i read it so perhaps others will
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.