Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
sunny beach
3 Posts
hi millymol
i havent been to sunny beach for other than day trips i prefer golden sands but all the stories you have been told are not true.sunny beach is big and there will be something for everybody.the beaches are great,weather is great people are very friendly and i have been to turkey and in my opinion bulgaria is better than turkey.
look here http://www.sunny-beach.com/
for an idea of the place.for your son there will be plenty to keep him occupied.as for hotels just wait someone will be along to point you in the right direction :) or look thru the reviews they might help
go cos you will love it and its cheaper than turkey :D
Hi Millymol, SB is like any other resort or town anywhere in the world, Yes they do have thiefs,prostitutes etc., however, I have been going a number of years to SB and have never been bothered by anything. There are some lovely hotels like the Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort, ( Superb )Grand hotel Oasis ( also does self catering ).
The Iberostar is certainly the best hotel we have stayed in, entertainment team working all day long and putting on shows in the evening. You also have waterparks,watersports good restaurants etc.
Just read the comments on the forum and you will see the positives far outway the negatives.

8) Toonman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.