Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Yes its called veo veo its been driving me mad since we come back.
If you have Win Mx or a similar site to download music from you will get it off there.
I put a search in for 'Veo veo' and it comes up - try and pick the ones that say minidisco and you should get the correct version.
Marie.
ps. I had all this when we came back from Majorca 4 years ago!!!
Thank you thank you.
And from my daughter, a million thanks!! :D
i went to rhodes and we wer watchin the kidies disco and i havent got any kids and my misses wanted it and she bought the origanal of the song..
It is just like the game of I-Spy only put to music and using the letters of the alphabet. I did have the original words and a translation but it may be lost in the pile of memorabilia that I have next to me.
I got the thomson kids cd with the song on so if you have no luck let me know and I could upload to you

Please refrain from using the text style of posting thanks.
Hello !!!

I am so pleased to have found this post, because I am desperately seeking this song.......can anyone help me please ?

I need this for a college course I am doing. Basically I am transferring my holiday videos to dvd and want to put music with it, and with this song being played every night, I thought it would be suitable. Have been on WinMX but nothing is happening (cannot seem to download for some reason from the couple of choices which are listed)

Look forward to your replies.
Thank so much :lol:
I managed to download it from Kazaa.

Hot banditos are the artists.

And 3 months after my holiday im still singing it!! :oops:
deleted

paul.
does anyone know where i can get the train song from?

brownie001
does anyone know where i can get the train song from?

brownie001
Hi :wave
i just looked in iTunes for "train song" and about 50 came up :shock:

Any clues would help..
i have found the song (plus many others which remind me of my holiday)

the song is called chuca chuca (el tren) and is by the hot banditoz

:D

its such a catchy song, just like veo veo :D

brownie001
does anyone know where i can get that song from...if you're happy on vaction.....

anyone know what song i mean? :lol:

brownie001
Hi,
I had a cd from majorca a few years ago, and there were two train songs. one called el tren, one called holiday express. i think the holiday express is sung in english and the other in spanish. If you let me know which one you were looking for i may be able to find my cd and send you the song through an e-mail or something. :)

naomi x
just to add to my previous post...i also have veo veo if anyone is still looking :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.