Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
That Song
6 Posts
Hiya - think someone else was asking this question on here..

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=421588

We're off to Ibiza on Saturday, so I'll listen out for it !
Hi, just looked on our Thomson CD and it's called The Finger Song, just says original next to it so not sure who did it, just know its on the Thomson CD.
Could someone who owns the Thompson CD please rip it to their hard drive and it to us! Please <3

I have a version of the finger song if you contact me via email i'd be more than happy to send it to you 8)

B.R
Josh
hi, just wandered if anyone knows of a dance track that was being played in ibiza whilst i was there.(may 2005) From what i remember there was a woman singing at the start then there was a catchy whistling bit.sounds a sad but would be interested to find out what song it was! thanks :lol:
hello there. just replying to all those people who were asking about the finger song. just come back from a family holiday to skeg vegas, where every night they play this song, up to six times in an evening..... its actually black lace who sing it. its one of those songs you hear and you carnt get it out of your head!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.