Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Club Dances
25 Posts
Just hope they arent their own songs that are made, otherwise be hell trying to find them
no there not made up i just dont no what they are called
Hi ya!

I loved La Bomba lol.......hey did u make friends with entertainer Xavi?
xxxxxxxx
Hi i stayed at fiesta tropico in magaluf last year which is the same chain and we are going to fiesta don toni in 6 weeks(cant wait).I have the Thomson cd,the finger song is called 'the finger song'

Nichola
my friend did she really like him

i didnt really speak to the entertainers
there was nicer looking ones when i was there 2 years ago
lol....did she? ahh...yeh he's one of my really good friends, all the girls seem to love him lol....im just checking he is behaving himself?????! haha...xxxxxxx
I've just come back from Hotel Don Toni and the club song i enjoyed was Funky Cold Magina! All the reps were really friendly. Xavi was moving hotel the day i was leaving, so i was lucky enough to have his company for a fortnight! (I didnt fancy him tho)
Wish i was still there doing all the dances!
Funky Cold Medina was really good, our favourite one was Higher Place.
What hotel was he moving to? He said he wasn't going to be at the Doni Toni next year. I didn't fancy any of the entertainers either, but my friend fancied Xavi. On our last day she ran down to the football park to get her picture with him.
He was moving to the hotel down the road, i cnt remember the name of it, Palm Beach i think it was! He was going there because the hotel needed a person who spoke a lot of languages! Well, i didnt fancy Xavi, but there were cute reps there!
yup its Palm Beach he has moved to. I think it is his last yr of being an entertainer which is why he said he probably wont be at don toni next yr. I am going out to ibiza again in Sept so wil c him and also for the closing parties so should be a laugh! He's such a flirt! haha! So how was everyone's holiday on the beautiful Island?xxxxx
My holiday was awesome! I had a brill time! Does anyone know what date the entertainers stop entertaining in the hotels?
hiya...yeh erm...its until the end of the season which is end of october . ne reason? xxxxxxxxx
I was just wondering because i was thinking of going back in October and there wudnt b much point if the entertainers wernt there! Thanx alot xx
ah i c wel if u bookin hols dont hold to that! lol....just in case ....xxxxxxxxx
Ok thanks, i thought it was either end of September or October!
REMINDER

Please note that our Terms & Conditions do not allow the use of phone text message style abbreviations.

To prevent having any of your messages removed, please avoid use of text style abbreviations in future posts.

Many thanks
David :wave
We stayed at the Bahama's Beach Club and they are part of the same chain. We had exactly the same songs, i've been trying to download and search the finger song, i have managed to come across the song but a real corny and cheesy version :cry:

Who ever has the Thompson CD, (as far as i'm aware, it wasnt available where we stayed, or that we just didn't notice :D Too busy enjoying ourselves), could they please RIP it to their PC and send it to us PLEASE!

I miss those songs and the kids would love to dance to them again.

Best regards,
Josh :wink:
Josh,ive sent you a pm,trying to send you thomson the dog cd

Nichola
what songs are on the Thomson CD. I thought that the Thomson Kids mini disco dances were better than the ones at the Fiesta Mini disco.

My friend will be really upset that Xavi won't be there next year

Our holiday was fantastic, we have booked to go back next year, so we have something to look forward to
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.