Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Murdo,

I've used this site for many, many years and they are perfectly legit & kosher. They've been in business for many years but only changed their name to airlfights in the last 16 months or so.

Be very awre though that the prices you see on their webiste are often headline prices and it's not uncommon for them to no longer be available once you proceed to book............someone will call you back to confirm the booking and up until that point your flight isn't booked regardless of you having inputing your payment deatils etc. on the website.

Having said that they do often come out cheaper than most even with the "revised" prices. Shop around and don't be tempted to go ahead and book with them just because you've proceeded to payment..............I think this is what they anticipate people doing :roll:
I have booked many flights with airflights - and found them excellent. The only aaditions I have ever paid have been flue supplements.

Kath HT Admin
What kind of aircraft do they use on their flights Kath?

The only aaditions I have ever paid have been flue supplements.

:rofl
:oops:

Cold ones :rofl
Kath x
I am due to travel on a flight with them in May, this was booked 2 months ago. I have since found out that they have changed the airline. I only found this out when phoning the airport and finding the airline no longer flies. They claim this does not constitue a major change and therefore will neither let us cancel or pay the extra for the arline of our choice. They are the cheapest when booking, but their customer care stinks! Would definately not recommend! :evil:
Hi i have recenlty booked a flight with airflights.co.uk i would like to know if anyone has booked with them recently as in that last 6 to 12 months are are they reliable ?
Hi stuwba :wave:

If you put in airflights in to the search box at the top of the page you will find that they are mentioned regularly on HT and you will also be able to find recent posts.

Sorry I can't provide a single direct link, they are mentioned on to many different forums and pages.

Graham
I booked flights for my timeshare with airflights.co.uk. The flight operator cancelled these flights and Airflights.co.uk offered me alternative flights on a different day from an airport 75 miles further away. I was offered a refund of my deposit but they have retained £6 per person as a non-refundable "booking fee". They have made no attempt to offer me a reasonable alternative flight on the same day from an airport within a 2 hours of my home. Their customer service is unresponsive and so I can only recommend to anyone that they stear well clear of this company. They have happily taken my money but the moment any effort was required on their part they completely lost interest.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.