Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
first time
7 Posts
You will be offered all sorts of free goodies, in your travels around Tenerife.

Just ask yourself, why is someone getting paid to give me a free gift?

Regards,

Billyboy.
Tigerlilly

As Billyboy says when offered a scratch card just tell them you're not interested because you live there and they will leave you alone. It worked a treat for us whilst there over christmas and new year. Have a great time

Rgds Jackie
Tigerlilly,

Wife and I went to this Hotel in January with Flyglobespan. We had a wonderful six days. The room we had was on the small side and we got a bit of noise at night coming from the Veronicas area. If I were you I would request a room on the other side of the Hotel on your arrival. To clarify, if you walk into the Hotel you want a room to your left hand side. The hotel also does a towel service that we didn't know about and could have saved us carrying two large beach towels. Also washing machine facilities within the poolside toilets !! We didn't find the location of the hotel too good for us but that is only because we prefer the Costa Adeje area. Having said that it is an ideal location for many of the popular bars mentioned on this site (just not our taste.) We went into Jazzimmo (sort of Jazz Club) right next door to the hotel. Not cheap but very swish with good music and service. One big plus for me is that when you step out the back gate you are ideally placed for walks along the beach walkways. Left to LC and right to Costa Adeje, absolutely fantastic views, beach side restaurants and bars.

Wilson :wink:
Thanx for your replys,

ticket touts are the worst i will be on my guard against them, got caught on our last day when we were in malta. I hear the sunbeds are hard to come by at this hotel, is that right? Only 2 weeks to go :lol:
Hi
I have stayed at this hotel and thought that it was brill for location. it is near to all of the bars. it is right on the sea front. And it's rooms were nice as well. My only gripe with it was i wasn't that keen on the food. But we ate out a lot.

We don't visit Veronicas, we go to Starcos over the road. As for noise, i got a room on the left. And all day long all i could hear were saws. As below us there was a workmans yard. It was awful. I would rather have had r&B at night.

Enjoy your holidays have a read through members reviews of bars. I have done quite a good one.

I'll be back next nov.
avoid the lucky lucky men....and also its pretty annoying when every few yards you are stopped by someone trying to drag you into their establishment for some snap..even if they have just seen you eat soemwhere else.

If you decide to go on any excursions, book them on the day, there are plenty of places along the front in competition with each other to give you the best prices. If you go through the hotel you just end up paying their commission. Enjoy....you will love Tenerife......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.