Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
we went to icmeler oct half term and found everything open but winding down and went into dreamboys a few times, most octs the weather has been lovely in the day but lightweight jacket or cardys for evening as it does cool down a lot at night, the pools are a bit cold that time of year but the weather is still warm enough to swim
In 2006 at least one third of all restauraunts in Icmeler were closed due to lack of custom in the last 2 weeks in October.
I went Oct half term 2005.
It was my first time there and I really liked it. It was obvious that it was closing down for the season. But there was still a fair amount of good places to eat and shops to spend money in.
The weather was glorious in the day time. Hot enough to make you want to cool off in the pool. But the evenings were really cold to wards the end of the week.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.