Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Have a good think before you do this.... If it was me that did it I'd be well sick... especially when you see how many really nice eating places there are around that area :)
Gail...
Ive been before. Last time we stayed at the rising start on a sc basis and spent a fortune during the day on snacks and drinks etc 2 adults and 2 children. So we thought we could do the all inc but still go out on an evening x
Here are our reviews for this accommodation Click Here
Hi,

Going for first time in August this year (2006). Has anyone got any advice, reviews or even photos they could post of the place.

Cheers

Jason
Hi welcome to HT if you haven looked yet you will find several reviews in the hotel review forum (see blue box banner near top of page)

or click http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/protaras/vangelis-hotel-apartments/ Hotel/

wizard
Hi Jason
Been to the Vangellis two years ago. Great hotel although pool gets a bit cramped at times. Grassy bit further back bit quieter and gets the sun for most of the day. We went self catering but people at the hotel said the food was good but a bit repetitive. Protarus is lovely and the people so friendly. Lots of good eating places, never had one bad meal in the two weeks we were there.
Going back in July to the Sandra Apartments. Couldn't get Vangelis. 12 weeks to go, getting the cases out already :)
Hi Jason

Going to the Vangelis next week!!!! Will post when I get back for you to let you know what it's like and will try and remember to take some pics for you.

Kezza
Jason

I've now been and posted a review, let me know if you want me to post the pictures, I'm not going to do it unless you want them!

Kezza
Kezza... did you take pix of the Strip to compare with those posted in this topic ?

Jason... you'll find a view of the Vangelis which just happened to be in the pic in that topic.

Marion
Marion I forgot :oops: although to be honest, it didn't look that much different during the day (or some evenings!) as it was still pretty quiet.

I'm over again in 8 weeks, so will definitely take some then :D

Kezza
No probs, Kezza. 'Tis easy to forget when you're enjoying yourself, as I'm sure you were!

Thanks, Marion
Only 1 week till we go to the Vangelis apartments.
Do I need to pack my travel kettle or is there one in the apartment.
:thanks
Hi choco :D

You won't need your travel kettle as there is one in the apartments :D

Helenxx
hi, could anyone give me some idea of how much it would cost me to upgrade from s/c to all inc at the vangelis apartments in prataras, there is 2 adults and 1 child in my party, thanks.
Sorry, can't help with sprogs, but it's £24pppn = £336 for 2weeks.

EEh, the lengths we go to!!!
Parky
Morning all,
we are going to the Vangelis hotel / apts end Sept for 2wks we have booked self catering but are now thinking of upgrading when we get there to all inclusive ( mainly for drinks and daytime snacks as we would be eating out at night ) Does anyone know roughly how much this would be per adult and per child?
I have tried to email but have recieved no response. Thanks in advance x
All inclusive is not an upgrade.

Vrissiana Beach Hotel has been offering all inclusive this year. The result is a drop in the standard of the meals.

It is no bargain to be able to eat all you wish if it is not worth eating.

Unauthorised signature removed - Kath HT Admin
We would just be having the all inclusive for daytime drinks and snacks. As weve been to Cyprus before and there are a few of us going we would still be eating out at night, thanks though
Only 27 days to go YIPEE x
Stayed in Vangelis last year and had good sized rooms which were also kept clean.This year i stayed in Rising Star and think everything about it beats the Vangelis,only trouble is Airtours group are the only tour operator that goes there and it gets booked up very quickly.Everything about the complex is excellent. :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.