Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Vangelis Apts
7 Posts
Hi Lizzie, if you look on Trip Advisor there are more up to date reviews.
The appartments are on the video site ...tube... :tup
I stayed there a few years ago, they were pretty new, so not sure what there like know, we always pop in to see the barman when we are in protaras as we knom him quite well, the location is good, right on the strip and close to everything
We've stayed at the Vangelis lots of times and it's been fab. Although we've never been other than self catering so can't comment on the food. The apartment we stayed in (coincidentally the same one each time!) was great, modern, clean and very spacious. They are in a great location, approximately halfway along the strip, reception staff etc. very helpful and we would stay here again no problem. Would recommend to anyone who loves Protaras and wants to be in a central location. We had a sea view apartment which although overlooks the strip, there were no problems with noise at night. The bedroom was at the rear/side and we slept soundly every night. Book and enjoy!

Kerry :wave:
We have booked to stay at the Vangelis last 2 weeks in August.
I've read reviews and they are quite mixed, anyone stayed here or got any info on them?
Hi and welcome to HT!

I have merged your post with an existing topic which has a litle information. However if you put Vangelis into the Search facility and choose the Cyprus forum you will find several previous discussions.

HTH

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.