Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
What a worry when you're supposed to be looking forward to your holiday!The Vangelis is apartments/ studios and the Odessa is just hotel rooms as far as I can tell, so have they offered you 2 rooms or it could be a squeeze? Is this a tour operator that has done this, or did you book direct with the hotel?
Hi reliable ... just in case you haven't seen them, we have individual topics for the VANGELIS and the ODESSA, which may provide you with some useful info. Both properties are also featured in our Hotel Reviews section.

David :wave
Yea looked at the reviews

It was Directholidays we booked with

Thats the problem r/e the rooms

Always gone self catering
Stayed at the odessa four times,last time in october 2006,it's not as good as it was but still a good hotel,great location,food reasonable,but was better with the cypriot staff.
Surely they can find you some self-catering apartments.

Seems totally unfair to transfer you to hotel rooms, def wouldn't be happy with this.

Cheers,
Jinty
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.