Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Yes they are the same hotel. I've never stayed there, we stay at the Constantinos which is next door (well in a fashion!) But for the price you've paid I'd say that was a good deal even if meals weren't included.
You can check out the reviews for this hotel in our review section HERE

Kath HT Admin
That is a very good deal!
we payed a few years ago for 2 adults 2 children staying in the odessa 1840! and that was self catering by the way. very nice hotel too! happy holidays :sun2 :)

courtneelouise x
Merged with existing topic which may have some additional information in earlier posts.

luci :wave
How does this hotel compare with the rising star, we are staying there this year but the price is way to steep for next year, the odessa comes in quite a few hundred pounds less. Read mixed reviews on various sites so hoping someone who's been ther recently will update me . The vangelis is also round about the same price too, so it's one or the other.

Thanks.
It's not that far from the Rising Star, and in a brilliant location for the main strip - just off it in fact. I have stayed there twice and really liked it - service excellent and great staff, pool lovely, food was good and just a minute from the beach. All in all I think it's a very good hotel and if you get a good deal I would go for it. We went 2 years running in October, and the only reason I haven't been back is changing resort and going to Paphos and Coral Bay for a change! Hope the Odessa hasn't gone downhill since I was last there 2 years ago..

I haven't stayed in the Rising Star but have been in and walked around etc - don't know about the food and rooms though..but it always gets great reviews. When I have priced it before, it was always a bit on the expensive side, so didn't book there..
We had friends staying there in October 2007 and they really enjoyed it.
Nice food, great location and good entertainment.

John
could anybody tell me the dress code for the resaurant at the odessa hotel protaras, as we have heard different stories about shorts and jeans.thx :que
below is the official listing

Address: Amfirtitis 3, Protaras, Paralimni, Ammochostos
Zip: 5296
Telephone: +357 23 831 645
Fax: +357 23 832 146
Email: odessa@tsokkos.com
Type: Hotel
Class: 4 Star
Number of Rooms: 209
Bed Capacity: 418

perhaps you would be better sending an e-mail direct [get the info from the horses mouth so to speak

wizard

copyright material courtesy of the CTO
does anyone know the type of dress code in the restaurant at the odessa hotel protaras.we,ve heard many different descriptions.ie no jeans,no shorts. :que
We stayed at the Odessa in October 07 for a week and shorts were not allowed in the restaurant in the evenings, but jeans were ok.
official listing for the Odessa, perhaps to clarify you may wish to e-mail direct

Odessa
Address: Amfirtitis 3, Protaras, Paralimni, Ammochostos
Zip: 5296
Telephone: +357 23 831 645
Fax: +357 23 832 146
Email: odessa@tsokkos.com
Type: Hotel
Class: 4 Star

yasus
wizard

copyright material courtesy of the CTO
Hi Mark and welcome to HT!

I have already merged your previous post with the existing Odessa Hotel topic and will merge this one to keep all information on that hotel in one place.

We are on our sixth holiday to Protaras and third time to the Odessa this July, and can't wait. Yes you do need to wear trousers in the restaurant, and yes Jeans will do. Many people just went back and changed into shorts after finishing the meal.

If you need to know anything else about the holiday just let me know.
Hi can anyone tell me how much it is to upgrade in the hotel oddessa, protarus in cyprus we are half board and if it was cheap enough we would upgrade, some say £8.00, some say £18.00 just wondered which one is right :wave:
Mark

The most reliable way to find out is to email the address above.

All inclusive upgrades based on last year's prices are:

If on B/B
Adults CYP27 pp/pd
Children CYP13 pp/pd

If on H/B
Adults CYP18 pp/pd
Children CYP10 pp/pd

obviously this year the prices will be in Euros, but it should give you a rough guide. We upgraded for the last 5 days of our holiday, it was well worth it. This year we will probably upgrade for last 8 days. We tend to like eating out for the early part of the holiday.
hi can anyone tell me what the odessa hotel is like. i am going in august with my sister and her boyfriend and i am really looking forward to it. we origanally booked the tsokkos beach hotel but thomas cook had over booked us and we had to change to the odessa and we dont really know what it is like any info would really help thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.