Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hello there, we arranged to stay in the Tsokkos Beach in 2005 (Wedding Party) and on arrival were not happy with the standard of the rooms. After complaining we were offered a move to the Odessa which is literally next door. Rooms were much more inline with what we expected, and we were given 1st floor rooms facing the pool and sea. The Hotel was ideally situated for the Beach and bars on the Main strip. I think you'll have a great time here.

We have been back since in 2007 and stayed in another Tskkos Hotel - Constantinos the Great which is again right next door to the Odessa and Tskkos Beach.

Not all that much going on entertainment wise but the food and location were great.
that makes me feel much better about the changing hotels thanks.i dont think it will be a problem about the entertainment as we'll be out alot. thanks again :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.