Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
We were at the CSR last August 06. Found it fantastic, and have just booked to go back again this August.

We spent alot of our time snorkelling off the beach at the hotel and also did the Ras Mohamed trip. The fish were amazing!

If anybody is interested you can use the link below to look at our pictures taken under water:

http://thumb1.webshots.net/t/24/24/0/31/20/2604031200049016981VDEcIB_th.jpg

Pictures were taken using a kodak 6.1mp digital camera. To anybody going for the first time, I recommend snorkelling is a must. You will not be dissapointed!!. Also see our home page. http://community.webshots.com/user/steveshatwell
  • Edited by joanyy 2007-01-20 11:46:38
Great pictures Joanyy.
Deb when we went they kept the restaurant open until midnight so that everybody could eat, its a normal flight time so I am sure they still do. Tea and coffee making only in the select rooms I think

There are small shops on site and a supermarket just down the road bit to be honest we needed very little outside the allinclusive!

Have a lovely time!
Sheba

Thanks for that.

Deb
just got back early hours this morning had a fantastic time for the secound year running it was even better then last year and last year was a top holiday we was treated like royalty from the time we arrived till the time we left ill put my review on later when i get time
wish i was there right now
Wazza
Looking forward to your review as we go for the first time in Feb half term
wazza

welcome home! can't wait to read your review and to find out what improvements made it better this year. tell us all about it.
ive put my review on now, god we wish we was back over there
we met up with SHAARAWI while we was there and all i can say is what a top class man could not do enough for us made sure my mom and dad was right next door to us, thank you SHAARAWI :bow
all the staff where brill and i cant believe they remebered us from last new year the staff at the CSR are the best in the world at there jobs
where looking at going back end of may and cant wait to get back there its like our second home now
wazza,

Have read your review and so pleased you had a great time again, we go on the 5th Feb. ( 2 oldies) and have been reading some recent reviews that CSR seem to be having many more Russian guests during the winter, and this seems to have been creating problems for some First Choice guests.(pushing in etc.)

Can you tell me what your thoughts and experiences were on this front, also been reading that the food is now more geared to the Russians.

Thanks for a great trip report.

Also how was the weather when you were there?
yes there was russian guests there as there was last year but we had no probs with them they do like to get more food then they can eat and they do like to smoke when your eating and dont care about other people but thats there culture as for the food geared up for the russians i would say theres somethink for everyone and is more geared up for us brits
the weather on the first day was cold and after that it just got hotter and hotter it was windy as it was last year i would say it was in the 60f to about 72f some days

ive just uploaded some photos
CSR
Hi Wazza

Just read your review absolutely marvellous. We are going in May when in May are you going? Could you also tell me where your phot'o :wink: s are.

Thanks

Nia
where looking at whitsun week for a week or mybe 2 if i can get the time of work
the photos are in the upload part waiting to go across to the coral sea photos
I fly out from Manchester on 29th March for a week to the CSR....anyone else from HT going around that time???
Hi Wazza welcome back!! Can hardly believe you are back already..but that means we are going sooner!!! Glad you had a good time and your review is ace..can't wait!

iantwoeyes (scary picture!) we are going from Gatwick on 2nd April for 2 weeks, should cross over! Can't wait now!!
Yeh....sorry 'bout the piccy....it was the best I could find that was relevant to twoeyes as in Iain not Ian......!!!!

See you there then....we should be looking lobster red on your arrival day..hehe

:lol:
Iain 2xi's!! lol yes should have realised! :rofl very clever!!

Wazza just looked at your pictures, lovely to see Sharaawi and Ahmed! Looks like good night! Just wondered what the white things were by the Bedouin tent? More seats, or shishas or just something for new years eve..just curious! :lol:
they where selling pipes and stalls on them and paintings next to them
we cant believe where back but it went nice and slow when we was there, because we had been there befor there was no rushing round trying to find things and more time chilling out
roll on may where just watching the prices now so hoping we get it cheaper or might get caught out and have to pay more fingers crossed
csr
Hi Wazza

Great photo's. Are you able to bring things like shissa pipes back with you and pictures or do you get charge din the airport for bringing things like this back.

Thanks

Nia :wink:
Can anyone tell me if the water is just available in coolers or can you get it in sealed bottles?

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.