Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
See you there Wilson...I'll join you for a flat beer!....hehe

Last year when i was in Sharm I enjoyed a bottled beer called Stella but it wasn't Stella as we know it.

:D
wazza / spinner

Thanks for the replies. A minute eh ? Is that not quite along time to have a beer in hot weather :lol: Better drink it quick ...

Wilson :wink:
see you in the bar wilson! We get there 2nd april... :lol: :pele :sun :glynis

can't wait! Personally I will stick to the bacardi and coke! :wink:
sheba,

See you there ... but I'll only be in a minute ! Look for the handsome Scotsman with the receding grey hair and say hello.

you will have to wear a kilt so we can recognise you! :wink:
sheba--this marmite and vit b thing about mozzies. how many weeks before the holiday should you take it? few days or weeks? I love marmite!!

And did someone mention garlic keeping the little devils away?
some people have said garlic for 2 weeks before and vit b1 for four..thats what I am doing, don't think it is based on anything scientific..! Marmite is just a general build up thing, so I have it on toast for breakfast every day! :lol: any excuse!

There is a whole mossie topic with loads of advice..don't want to go :offtop or we will get told off!
i got a letter this morning saying the beach bar at night is now a seafood restaurant,was really looking forward to the seafood in naama bay,now dont have to wander from the complex as i will have one on the doorstep happy days :-)
Hi Wilson

We'll see you there too, so save some beer for me. Only there a week though from the 2nd April. I'll be another Scot but with an English twang, been living in Essex for 13 years.

Not long now, really looking forward to it!!

Sheba,

A wee bit of advice, please, what money do you use at Sharm airport? Is it just the local money you can used?? Also got my tickets yesterday, have you yours yet. Is your flight the 9.00 or 9.30 am one??

Karen
Karen,

Only 13 years .. shouldn't be too hard to rid you of your twang (great word ..). Good lady and I are really looking forward to our week after reading all the positive posts.

Hi I think you can use sterling at the airport for visas etc, also tip in pound coins which we did last year!

Got our tickets and also the letter about the restaurant! It was the same last year, we had a brill meal there, photos still on the CSR photo gallery here from April last year :lol:

We are on the 0930, what about you? :?:
off to csr on 10th may this year first time to eygpt and getting really excited now ,this hotel sounds superb ,been browsing the site for a few weeks now picking up tips .
my first question is do you have to pay extra for the room safes ,anyone know
  • Edited by blackfox 2007-03-13 09:03:01
no you dont pay for the safes in the room
no the safes are free, you just change the number yourself to something you can remember. :lol:
my wife and i are returning for the third time this year. going 31st may only 11weeks and sox days left :roll:
does anyone know if sharawim is still there
thanks wazza and tracy ,next question been told its best to tip the room cleaner at start of holiday any idea how much ,and will it be the same one for the whole two weeks
Blackfox

We are going to CSR same time as you for 10 nights, 2 adults & 2 children.

See you there

nia :wink:
you never know theres 6 in our party ,me and the wife ,daughter and her partner and her two children aged 12 and 7 .flying from manchester 2.30 p.m flight , we are there for two weeks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.