Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
hey everyone. going to salou in may can anyone please tell me what the weather is normally like out there pls thanks
Hi we were in Salou last year at the end of May & first week in June, we had great weather apart from 2 or 3 very strong windy days in our first week, I can only remember it raining overnight on our very first night and for one day nearer the end of the hol, the rest of the time was dry and sunny, temps got up to about 25 ish, it was a lovely holiday, only thing was it got very chilly at night and we always needed a light cardy or sweat top (in fact I lost the one and only cardy I had taken with me and It was so cold once the sun went down that I trawled the streets of Salou to find a replacement- it was actually quite difficult to find a warm sweater/cardigan over there!) Hope you have a great holiday, just remember to take a light jacket :D
Twinkletoes - I was there the last week of May last year, that wind :omg.
I think it was quite unusual as I kept seeing pictures of wind damage on the news. The big rides at P.A. were also closed one day.

I have been a couple of times in the school holiday in May and have always spent days on the beach, so hopefully the weather will be good. :cheers
cheers twinkletoes... sounds gd. cnt wait to go now
Hi stirlng69 and welcome to HT!

Can I ask you not to post on phone text style, eg pls instead of please? Some of our visually impaired members use screen readers that do not recognise this type of text.

Thanks.

luci :wave
Hi all
We are going 7th june- 21st anyone what the weather will be like then? I know it will change from year to year but just to get a idea really. I am fair but i can use the sunbed before i go so i dont burn to much but my 2 boys are blonde and i have never seen kids that our whiter than mine :really so any idea's of what factor sun lotion to start on i normally start with 35 but being in and out of the pool/sea they got alittle burned last year on their arms :duh ( nowhere else funnily enough) Any ideas on which is a good brand for in the water too :que
Thanks
Kerrie
:wave: hi alsbaby we went in june a couple of years ago and it was in the 90's. i buy ambre solaire 35-40 with water resistant in it. you can also get up to factor 50 i'm sure.
Bloody hell, we are going on sunday for 12 nihgts, and ive just looked at the weather forcast and its rain, and 60s. Bloody depressed now :|.

It will be warmer and dryer here!
:wave: once it rains it will get warmer, clear the air :tup have a great one anyway :)
Hi, myself hubby and two year old daughter are going 16th may first time for us whats the weather like now dont like what the forecasts are saying
:wave: hi have you looked at salou uncovered? weather report on that website.hope it's nice for you :tup
Hi

i am stayin in Salou as of Monday 19th May and was just curious to the current weather
looked on Metcheck and Weather Underground and they both say rainy so wanted to amke sure
xx
Will be flying out to Salou this coming Saturday for a week. Has anybody recently come back from there and can tell me whether the weather is as bad as the forecasts are saying. Have just looked at several different forecasts and they are all showing rain and or fog for the next week!!! At this rate I wil have to repack my suitcase to include a waterproof jacket and brolly. Any info on the current weather would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Bex
Thinking of going to Salou in October. What's weather like?
The last time we went to salou was in oct and the weather was brilliant :tup but must admit that was in 2003.

Kerrie :wave:
Thanks Kerrie, I think we will be going no matter what the weather is like. My 10 year old loves Port Adventura and if she is happy I am!
Hi

Just got back from salou on Monday 26th and the weather for 4 days was beautiful 28+ but 3 days it rained and rained, the water park didnt open until the 24th either but the portaventura theme park was open and brilliant!
we stayed in the Vil.la Romana hotel in Salou which was absolutley beautiful, just so nice and the staff were so warm and welcoming
overall a superb holiday

xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.