Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Not wonderful, is the answer! it'll most likely still be fairly warm, but much rainier and possibly windier than in the summer... although it varies quite a lot from year to year, so you might be lucky :)
Thanks for the info Cyberkitten, sounds like it would suit my husband, he likes rain (strange I know!) but I like it warm and dry so may have to have a re-think or shuffle our dates so that we can go early September. Last time I went to Italy was 35 years ago so I am expecting the places to have changed a bit but I am still excited at the idea and it will be the first time my husband and I have been away without at least a couple of kids (or grand-kids) tagging along.
no prob :) have a great time, whenever you decide to go..
Anyone got any idea what the weather in Italy is like at the end of March going into April.
It is our Ruby wedding in July and are think of going on a tour for one week starting in Venice then on to Rome extra week in Serrento how hot will it be can't seem to find a temperature chart. :sun
Weather today in Pienza Tuscany was 34, Schorchio.
Weather today in Pienza Tuscany was 34, Another Schorchio.
Weather today in Pienza Tuscany was 36, Blue skies dusk to dawn.
rwb46 wrote:
Blue skies dusk to dawn.

You mean it's sunny in the middle of the night? :D

luci :wave
Weather today in Pienza Tuscany was 37, Blue skies dawn to dusk just for Lucy.
Weather today in Pienza Tuscany was 35, Blue skies dawn to dusk Scorchio.
Can anyone tell me what weather to expect in Lake Garda in early November. I have booked to go and am not sure what to take to wear. Thank you in advance
Hi

Could anybody tell me what the average weather conditions/daily temperatures are for Malcesine around the end of September?

Thank you :)
Hi and welcome to HT!

I have merged your post with our Weather sticky which has a link in the first post which should answer your question.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.