Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
anyone know what the weathwer is like for the next 2 weeks in salou as the weather charts all state different :cheers
Can anyone tell me what like is the weather over in Salou just now i head out there in 20 days time so would like to know is it as hot as it is here in scotland at the moments we have weather here at 25c just now

sharonc
scotland
sharon this week it's like summer... very sunny and warm :)
hi,we are booked to go on 9th/23rd oct can anyone advise us on what the weather will be like at this time please (ie day and evening temps and what the chances of getting rain are)many thanks Avril :sun2
hi
does anyone know how accurate the weather sites are, have just checked next tuesday for a week for salou and it looks showery and thundery most of the week, I am gutted and hoping somebody will tell me not to trust them :cry
hiya cathysl weatherbug is a good one you download it and keep it on your pc toolbar. and i also check weatherwundergound for previous days recorded weather to give me an idea :cheers
:wave: i typed in salou weather in the bar and got a website for the next 15 days,can't remember the name but you will spot it
Anyone know what the average weather is like end of September / Beginning of October? We have booked a week from 26th September. I have googled but every site says something different :rofl

We arn't big sun lovers anyhow, just hoping it is dry (ish!) and a bit warm :rofl :cheers :sun2
:wave: looking to book next october (14thish) and getting good deals but it would be the 7th time in salou!! not sure of the weather then, anyone know? or should i try turkey??? :que
hiya were in salou next week,just wondered what it was like weather wise over there at the moment keep seeing rain on forcasts, is it that bad thanks
Going to go salou 24th April looking for advise from anyone who lives there as to weather expectations and temperature many thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.