Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
aeroplanes
6 Posts
freebird is a turkish charter compay they where being used by goldtrail last year i used them and it was fine no entertainment but i had loads of leg room and staff was really good
Has anyone used Freebird recently. I see they are now flying from Gatwick, don't think they were last year. Does anyone know what the baggage allowance is with them? Also like Onur do they include meals in their price? I know the company you book through always ask for extra for food, but with Onur you get it anyway.
Apologies if theres another thread with up to date info, but I haven't come across it.
Hi everyone

sorry if this is a repeat but i coudlnt find it anywhere

Im flying to Turkey tomorrow with freebird airlines

Can anyone tell me what the latest time id for check in

I know it says check in 3 hours before the flight but i hate all the waiting round

what time does check in close on turkish flights anyone know

I flying at 9.45 and was planning to get there around half 7
hi can anyone tell me how or what company books freebird airlines because u cant do it direct

Thanks Wendy
A lot of the airport websites list the flights for Ssot Travel holidays, although there may be others.

http://www.scottravelholidays.co.uk
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.