Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
i am a little confused below is the current CTO listings for the atlantica group

Search Results

ATLANTICA GOLDEN BEACH Hotels PAFOS
ATLANTICA Hotels LEMESOS
ATLANTICA BAY Hotels LEMESOS
ATLANTICA GARDENS A & B Tourist Apartments LEMESOS
ATLANTICA GARDENS 1 Tourist Apartments LEMESOS
ATLANTICA BALMYRA BEACH Hotel Apartments LEMESOS

un less it has changed hands the Sungarden Beach in Agia Napa was owned by Meridian Hotel Group

wizard

copyright matirial courtesy of the CTO
We have this hotel listed but don't have any reviews yet.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review by Clicking Here

Many Thanks 8)
hi to everyone considering the atlantica sungarden.

we have been regulars at the various atlantica hotels throughout greece and cyprus for the past 6 years.
atlantica are a wonderfull company and look after their patrons really well.
as we have visited most of their hotels we were looking for maybe somewhere else to go this year 2006.
however we wre contacted by our good friends at the rhodes imperial hotel and they told us of their new ventue with the sungarden.
yes the previous post was correct, atlantica bought this hotel way back in 2005 and have since been refurbing the whole site to a very high standard.
the hotel is due to open in may 2006 and is currently just behind schedule.
this is no surprise as atlantica have very high standards and will not rush or skimp on quality.
we have instructions to contact our friends in early may when all the staff will be in place at the sungarden and rates etc are finallised.
we are looking very forward to visiting this new addition to the family and are sure it will be excellent.
one last thing although this hotel is based in aya napa it is not for the rowdy 18 - 30s crowd and is being aimed at the family/couple market.
we will be visiting at christmas and the hotel will be open year round.

any further questions please ask and i will endeavour to help.
beat regards
fawnie
:?: Looking for a "Quality" all inclusive in Cyprus for next summer.this accomodation is in the eclipse brochure and appears to be an excellent price for 2 adults and 2 children 11& 12, just over £3100 for fam room with sea room .all inclusive.The only reservation i have is whether the hotel will be german dominated, i have heard that atlantica is ownded by tui??this will be in relation to the entertainment for my children, it looks very nice on the broadband video clip on the thomson website.Any replies would be greatly appreciated
Hi All
I have booked a holiday in the club atlantica sungarden beach hotel for august. As I couldnt find any reviews on this hotel I got in touch with the manager who assured me the hotel was going to open on the 1st may which it appears to have done. Atlantica bought this hotel and have given it a complete refurb.

Although this has put my mind at ease slightly, I would like to hear from anybody who has any updates on this hotel.

Kind regards

Danny
Hi we stayed in this hotel some 15yrs ago when it was a Sunwin,its a good 20mins walk to the main area of Napa (down hill),the beach below the hotel is very good,(hotel is on the way out of Napa towards Protaras)
Looks very nice on the web and price for AI is very good,was an excellant hotel before.
hello well apparantly my holiday in Kos has been cancelled!

So i am hoping to go to the sungarden.

Are any of you going on the 24th May from Gatwick?
We are new to this site and are off to this hotel 13th July. Were previously going to Kefalonia Aqua Beach Club but were told Wednesday afternoon that it will not be open. FC kindly agreed we chose another hotel and this one was tops!
From the looks of the pictures, the views look fantastic and the hotel looks like it has been refurbished to a high standard. Anyone going earlier, we would love to read your reviews.
Hi we will check out this hotel on our next visit to cyprus see how it has changed.
Hi Brook St

i am also a KABC casualty...i am going to sungarden beach on the 24th May so I will let you know what its like.

It does look lovely.

Lisa
Hi Lisa

Thanks for your reply. Hope you have a really good time! :D

Did you get a good deal as you were a KABC casualty?
We feel we did as we have a suite in the gardens and 2 family rooms which they assure us will be near each other as we are 2 families going and the 3 eldest children (the 19yr old won't like that!), are in 1 room!

Will wait for your reviews with patience - don't want to wish your holiday away, but can't wait for ours :hyper

Best wishes and happy hols :pele

Wendy :sun
Hi Wendy

I think I have a good deal. We have Eclipse premier travel, which I think is pre-booked seats and a meal, and also I booked a duplex room which is a double room upstairs with a shower and toilet, and a room downstairs with a bathroom and a large balcony...for the kids.

I didn't fancy the suite in the gardens and i couldn't face having a kitchen on holiday!!!

I will send you some pictures and a review on my return.

Lisa
Hi Lisa

Don't worry... the kitchen won't be used!
Looking forward to hearing about your brill holiday.

Wendy

ps Do you think you will go to Kos ABC next year?
Hi Brook St

I have already booked to go to KABC on 23rd May 2007!

Lisa
Hi, just wondered if anybody had been the the club atlantica sungarden beach, ayia napa since it re-opened at the biginning of may. It would be nice to hear peoples views on it and i have booked my holiday there for august.

Thanks
Hello

I have been back from the sungarden for two weeks now....it is a lovely hotel...I will post some pictures and a further review later.
Hi All , there are 2 interesting posts on http://www.tripadvisor.com re this property, just put the name of the hotel in the search box.I have booked to go next summer with 2 kids 11 & 10, a little worried re the entertainment aspect , ie its all in german!!!!! reports suggesting english children are not encouraged to join in, however the hotel are supposed to be addressing this worrying position.The hotel itself is believed to be top drawer. :?
Hi Jono77

Thanks for the link. Certainly seems a top notch hotel with all the refurbishments.
Lisa from London has some photo's that she showed us and it looks fantastic! She did also say it was German orientated, but it didn't seem to spoil her holiday.
We go on the 12th July with another family and the youngest child is 11, so they won't be interested in the kids clubs. Perhaps my son will be able to improve his German if there are loads of German kids there!
As for the entertainment, hopefully the hotel will have looked into the fact that there will be English there as well by the time we go.

Will let you know our thoughts when we get back - we are off 4 weeks tomorrow! :hyper :hyper
It would be great to see those pics lisa. I go on the 16th August for 2 weeks. Although i'm really looking forward to it ive become slightly concerned about the fact that the hotel very much cateres for the German and not the English.

I'm going on holiday to relax and recouperate, I really dont fancy having to get up at 5 oclock every moring just to get a sun bed !!

Thanks for all your views
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.