Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi jono77

I agree that there are more positive reviews coming in about atlantica sungarden beach. I'm going on the 16th August for 2 weeks and was starting to think i'd made the wrong decision so im glad to read these posotives. Where did you see the pics as I can only find the ones on Thomson.

Cheers

DannyH
Link not working, so have removed.
I've got some pictures I took of the pool etc if anyone wants them email me rather than load the bandwidth of this site.

GRaham

*Admin edit to remove email addie which is to protect member from spam. Please pm Graham with your email address - Glynis*
:( graham could u send to me in apm , i don't know to send a pm but can open in boxdoh!!!! Many thanks jono
jono77 to send a pm to a member just click on the PM sign in the members post.
I've hosted a couple of pictures of the pool so you can all see them.

http://www.modelflyingshow.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/1%7E1.jpg

http://www.modelflyingshow.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/2%7E0.jpg
dannyh

You will not be disappointed! If you have not already done so, check out our review and the other reviews that have come in.

Our holiday was one of the best we have ever had, and it all started so badly with FC pulling the plug on our original holiday to Kef ABC, so we were very hesitant about going somewhere that we had to pick at short notice.

My husband has put a couple of photo's on in the Ayia Napa section - you will know the ones as he can't spell Ayia Napa!!!!

Let me know if you want anymore photo's or if I can help with any more info.

Cheers, Wendy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.