Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Excellent report Andy. :bow

Thanks very much.
Brilliant Report Andy.

I hate that just got back heavy feeling you get in your stomach when you get home from holiday. :cry:
Yes agree on Relish - one of our favourites. We went there 3 times as a break from the curries and had pasta. There garlic bread is to die for and Doberwoman makes a bee line for my husband every year - she just adores him - pulled again huh!!! There is another small dog but he is much shyer but cute and don't know its name and I did not know the bats were actually fruities!!! I hope a few more people read this post and go in because I think they were struggle a little this year.....and they are so nice.....
Oh yes, the garlic bread was devine, my Mrs had Pasta and enjoyed it very much, as you say nice change from curries. Truly nice people indeed well worth a visit :idea:
Nice write up Andy and nice to meet you and the family at Lazydays and Mackies. Your right about the humidity the 2nd week,I have never drank as much water,shame we can't make it any other time of year.
Good to meet you and your Mrs Spike :) I`m sure that bloke from Mackies has followed me home with them wallets :shock:
just caught up on this one Andy! Great report!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.