Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
cork
5 Posts
Hi Caziann, Have you tried http://www.aerarann.ie or aerlingus or ryanair which airport do you want to leave from I'm actually flying from Cardiff to Galway on July 29th for only £59 return, Ialso flew from Bristol to Dublin for under £50 return. Just keep searching something will turn up Good Luck . Maggie

EDIT: Post transferred from a separate topic, where it was posted before caziann confirmed preferred airports.
David HT Mod
caziann .... the fares you are quoting of £30, rising to £500 with taxes - is that per person or for the entire party ? :hmmm
Obviously peak season weekend travel is expensive. Are your dates flexible ?

If for example you could travel 14-28 July, you could fly Manchester/Shannon with Ryanair for only £37.14 per person inclusive of taxes. You could then travel on to Cork by public transport or self drive.

For your preferred dates, Aer Arann from Manchester to Galway is coming in at £123.70 per person including taxes. By the time you add onward travel costs to that, it would perhaps be more expensive than your previous quotes.

David :wave
Hi, Just seen that you wanted to go from manchester to cork, I looked on Ryan air and you can go manchester to dublin, then dublin to cork for just under £100 per person hope this helps you, maggie, It would be nice to know if you book anything
Or have you thought about flying from Liverpool instead because Ryanair do direct flights to Cork from there. There don't seem to be any Saturday flights available but if you could go Sunday to Sunday it's coming up at just under £412 for 6 adults including taxes etc. Having said that if you've been quoted £500 for the whole party from Manchester inc of taxes then less than £84 per head for flights on your preferred date from your preferred airport for only 6 weeks time doesn't sound too bad to me.

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.