Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
April Deals
17 Posts
Ive been looking for ages for the first two weeks in April for some friends of ours. Very very expensive at the moment probably because its Easter.
Saying that we have had some very cheap deals at this time of year in the past. Not many bargains to be had this year so far :cry:
We booked flight only yesterday departing 13th April for 2 weeks for £289 each. :lol: It's with the dreaded Monarch but we are saving pennies on this trip. We used Kwik Travel, hubby got the phone number from teletext. I couldn't find anything cheaper on the internet. Prices are still climbing so be quick.
Anyone seen anything reasonable for the first two weeks in April?
Michelle x
Easter Sunday is 8th April, can I expect it to be expensive for the week before and after?
we got a cheap flight two weeks ago with global travel it cost just over £648 for the two of us flying from manny on good friday with moanarch we through the ht forum got offers of cheap accomadation steve
ivjust put in flights for when we go with a company called travelpack works out a £270 for flights in april direct to goa
Best price on flights I can find is british Airways Heathrow to Mumbai and then spice jet down to Goa - about £400 return
Goantogoa, could i ask you how long from UK to goa that flight is taking you?
TIA
Neil
the flights with travelpack are still there £277 from manchester on the 6/4 for 3 weeks
Check Late deals 2weeks in April from £299 Airtours. Phone price

Alan
BOBBSY

leave heathrow 21 30 arrive Mumbai 11 30 am local time

Leave Mumbai 14 30 arrive Daoblim 15 30

Arrive beach 16 30
might be a silly question...

i read somewhere that if you book just the flights you still have to show proof of accomodation or something?

does anyone know any more about this then please can you give some advice as i am thinking of getting a flight and booking hotel seperately (i'd rather deal with hotel etc myself!!)
might be a silly question...

i read somewhere that if you book just the flights you still have to show proof of accomodation or something?

does anyone know any more about this then please can you give some advice as i am thinking of getting a flight and booking hotel seperately (i'd rather deal with hotel etc myself!!)
I have never had to show proof of accommodation on schedule flights into mumbai or on the connecting flights down to Goa.

I think it is just the charter flights direct to Goa that ask for proof of accommodation.

I personally don,t think it is anything to do Goa / Indian authoritys clamping down. As I said it is perfectly possible to fly schedule flights.

I think it is a ploy by the UK Tour operators to pressure you into buying accommodation from them before you go.

Also has anybody been asked for proof of accommodation when they get to Daoblim airport? how would the Indian Authoritys know if you had shown it at the UK or not.

Also what constitutes proof of accommodation ? - A Email confirming you will be staying at XYZ ? that can soon be arranged.

As I say it is a marketing ploy by the operators. Unles anybody knows different

Rant over
As far as I'm a aware it's only Monarch that ask for proof of accommodation.

Debs
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.