Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
you haven't said where you are flying from...... and bear in mind that late deals sometimes have reduced luggage allowance.

A named deal will be best, if you want to be in a particular area,like Naama Bay!

Fir lates, try http://www.holiday.co.uk

or Airtours, thomson.

Based on Manchester, I'll go and have a look. Whats your bedget. AI,or HB, BB etc
I think that I have just got a bargin to Luxor via Portland Direct.

I am flying on 31st May - 7 June staying at the Sonesta St George, 5 Star on a B&b Basis for £269

I know that it is not Red Sea but it still is a fantastic area, I have previously been to this Hotel and was very impressed.

Fingers crossed, that you get a good deal
thank you so much perfume and peggy, oops silly me :oops: I forgot to add the airport, we live in norfolk so best for us is birmingham, stanstead or east midlands. I have been trawling through the internet and found a good deal but cant remember which company it was with.... doh!
my hope is to book early next week and I am aware the deals change regularly. i really appreciate your input so thank you
hugs
la :thanks
Have a look on the First Choice/Eclipse website as they usually have excellent late deal prices.
Phone Jet Line and Century Travel, they are usually good at coming up with excellent deals.
Hi

I've had a look on http://www.firstchoice.co.uk and found these....

Departing Birmingham Thursday 20th April.

14 nights B&B
Falcon Inn Viva Sharm
£389 pp

14 nights B&B
Tropicana Resort
£479pp

Radisson SAS Resort
14 nights B&B
£495pp

I don't know why, but alot of FC/Eclipse holidays to Sharm are only B&B at this time of year. At that price, worth considering though.

Also try http://www.eclipsedirect.co.uk

Pippy :D
Hi

And Portland have the following, also Birmingham Thursday 20th April

14 nights B&B
Crowne Plaza, Sharm
350pp

14nights B&B
Renaissance Golden View Beach, Sharm
460pp

14nights AI
Tropicana Garden Palms, Sharm
545pp

Good Luck, let us know if you manage to book something. :D
thank you all so much for all your help :D I am going to spend the afternoon checking them out, i will be sure to let you know what we book. am so excited to be getting away, egypt is not somewhere we would have ever dreamed of going but the weather sold us.
hugs la x
Hi all
not trying to bump this, but just wanted to let you all know I booked a few minutes ago with first choice, am off to coral sea resort on 20th april £1053. 2 weeks. :hyper am so excited. have read the whole 27 pages of egypt forum so feel quite genned up :wink:
thank you for all your great advice.
hugs la x
just a quick post to say we'll see you there on your second week :lol: were flying in on the 1st of may for my hubby's[sean] 40th birthday,the coral sea looks lovely,its our 1st time to egypt aswell........save us a sunbed la-lapinkfluff :glynis
see you there delfan, we will be golden brown ones looking happy and relaxed :love
will save you a sunbed and a beer :glynis
hugs la x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.