Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Billy's Bistro (on the backside of the Alba) is good. There are three restaurants in one. In the middle is the "Indian Bar" (it means Red Indians) with cheap and good drinks and food. 1 big beer one lev :)
Found an excellent restaurant last week in Ravda called choochoora.

It is even cheaper and IMO a lot better than my usual favourite djannys.

It is very busy but the food was great and only £2 for a lovely bottle of wine. :wink:
We have been to Sunny Beach on and off for the last 15 years, and have visied most of the popular restaurants such as Djanny's, Condor etc, this year we stumbled upon a restaurant in Nessebar called Emona, the meal, wine, service was awesome. Its a more specialsed restaurant, as well as the usual meat on scewers, they do a wonderful array of seafood dishes, squid, octopus, mullet, bluefish, shark, mussels. I had swordfish with walnut and garlic sauce, served with sautee potatoes and mixed veg on our first visit. You can reserve a table overlooking the sea for a small deposit, they also have a duet playing violin and keyboard which adds to the ambience. To get there, follow the main Mesembria road through the centre of Nessebar for about 500m until the road tapers down, the Emona is on the right. Paul
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.