Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
2 bed accom
15 Posts
Are the regal the ones by HBR?

Papa
Papa, there are several Regal developments. Regal Park is the one opposite the Highland, Regal Gardens is next door to Newtons.

Vegasone, I have sent you a PM.
Vegasone have sent you a PM
Annx
thanks for the pms :) the regal apartments are near hb I remember watching them being built and always wanted to buy one, even looked at one 3 years ago but never did so now I book one to stay in and its gone, he said he had another one but not till 1st feb :think why would you rent out an apartment to someone else knowing someone has already agreed to have it :cry
I'm off to Goa very soon and am being joined by friends for the last two weeks of our holiday. I have researched Regal Apts which are all showing fully booked.
I would be grateful if anyone could recommend similar standard properties in the Candolim area. :thanks
:whoops i'm not a regular poster, and have just noticed i offered a bunch of flowers on my last post :roll:
Maybe a :cheers would have been more appropriate ;)
Try Chris at spice villas.

info@spice-villas.com

They are in Villa Rosa an Acron development. Not cheap but superb.

Steve
Thanks to Katiep she has saved my holiday, Visa shopping tommorrow then I am sorted
great news vegasone ;) see you soon i hope
chillly
hi vegasone where did you book after?
annx
katiep on here has an apartment so I booked that. I cant wait to go now
I hope vegasone likes it. She's my first customer, but hopefully not the last. :rofl
I am sure I will love it, I will include it in my trip report 21 days to go :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.