Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Iberostar Ciudad Blanca - 4 star, right on the beach, and close to the "Bellevue" part and a 15 minute walk along the beach path to the port area. AI or other board options are available.
Tut tut Pauliepie!!

Take it you haven't managed to convince your relatives about Cala'n Bosch Menorca?

Sorry, never been to Alcudia so can't comment on any hotels but let us know where you finally decide...

Regards

Nic
Hi Nic

As its my moms 60th birthday, she will have the final word :?

She has been to Alcudia before and must have liked it....
Therfore, my wife and myself and our 2 children are going to calan de bosch in June 08 and Alcudia in September 08.

Its gonna be a busy 2008 for us, France in April, Menorca in June, Majorca in September and the Lakes in October.... :D

Better start getting the overtime in... :roll:

xx
Well that's fair enough as it is your Mom's birthday! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time wherever you end up.

Glad to hear you're going to give Menorca a try, hope you like it.. I'm sure you will though.

Sounds like you're in for a great 2008 with all those holidays booked...lucky thing! We've booked during school hols for the first time so our holiday's costing much more than we've ever had to pay before so not sure if we'll manage anything else. Might try for a week in Cornwall in June, perhaps book it when the husbands not looking! But we'll see..

Hope you get it sorted, must be a nightmare trying to arrange something that'll suit everyone. I'm sure some more recommendations will soon come flooding in for you for the hotel in Alcudia.

Regards

Nic
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.