Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Can recommend KINGSTORK [Holiday Street] Stanley runs a great small hotel with 10 rooms its just a stroll
to the beach,its spotless rooms all have balcony,s or ground floor patio,s which are around the
pool.nice breakfast area and pool bar.

annx
Can def recommend The Beach House, a Luxurious guest house on Holiday Street without the luxurious prices. It is excellent location with very high standard accommodation and extremely comfortable beds.
It is owned by Mike & Jenny an lovely english couple who run the Pheonix Bar and restaurant beside CSM.
e mail address is thebeachhousegoa@hotmail.com
thank you do you know if the beach house has a website have had a quick look and cant find anything thanks x
Dont think they have a web site,
if you e mail Mike he will send you some pictures of the house and rooms, it is very central, almost beside Ondas do mar hotel and only few minutes walk from the beach.
Not quite on Holiday Street but just by Little Italy Restaurant just round the corner I can highly recommend The Oceanic Pearl.

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/india/IN115.htm

Papa
Yes Squigs.

We had two weeks there in March and the owners Frank and Tania were superb.

We are back there for a week in November and no doubt will be there again in March.

Location is quiet but only a stones throw from Holiday Street.

In between Candolim and Calangute so a short taxi ride to either.

Beginning to regret the reccomendation now as once people try them they will love them.

My OH is quite fussy and now I doubt she would want to go elsewhere.

Not the cheapest guesthouse in Goa but worth every penny IMO.

Papa
Probably not too far from where we stay, definitely looks very nice, although a little more expensive, but would consider this if our place went pear shaped :)

Noels place is very nice too, can vouch for that, looks great just from the outside..............all in all an excellent area for the beach, and central to pretty much everything.....the worlds your oyster in this locality :tup

Fizz
Fizz,

Agree.Quiet enough but not too far from the lunacy if thats what you want.

Papa
:) Your not wrong there Papa. I love that part of town. Even though that street seems comparatively quiet compared to the rest of Calangute...... an awful lot happens :rofl
Fizz
Alvares Guest House, follow road around from Kingstork and its on the left, blue and white building. Has its own pool too. If interested I can provide information. so pm me. You must be a dog lover though. Jazz and Holly are brilliant :) but if you dont like dogs, it isn't for you.

Fizz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.