DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Interesting site with some very comparable prices, using the same provider as Wintersunshine Holidays and Travel Republic who have the advantage pricewise because of their loyalty bonus and promo, but good value for first time DIY'ers
Newman,

Have you aquired Travel Republics new promo code yet?

A lot of peeps on here seem to be looking for it but no ones spilling the info anymore.

Do they even still do a discount?

Jazz.
Sorry Jazz, I do not have the new code, I wil shortly be booking another holiday and will ask, .but looking at the prices with TR snd I am not sure even if they still do a discount, Wintersunshine will beat them with their 5% or 8% discount, I thought you were going to ring them.
No, I suggested to someone else that they ring for a/the code if they are ready to book their hotel.

I've recently booked my latest through Winter Sunshine (loyalty discount), so I won't be booking another for a while. Unless of course a stonking good deal comes online. :)
Jazz.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.