Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
You will find good resort information and local walks etc on Castaway Travel's website.
The Sun apartments have always been popular set at the back of the village with a nice pool surrounded by lawns. Sun apartments website.
Pop in to Castaway when you get there for lots of local advice, and excursions cheaper than your tour operator's!
Read our resort reports (written by fellow holidaymakers) for Acharavi by Clicking Here

I've added the Sun Apartments to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review by Clicking Here

Many thanks.
Sorry, I do not know about the Sun apartments but heartily agree about Castaway Travel. Contact them and Sue will be only too pleased to help with information about the resort. For starters it has a lovely safe beach and very reasonable priced Sun loungers and parasols. Many very good tavernas, the Maistro and Skondros on the beach, Theritas on the old main road,Filarakia on the main road and the Pump house, to name a few at the eastern and central parts of the village. In Acharavi you will enjoy the friendlyness and hospitality that my wife and I fell in love with 5 years ago. We have been there 8 times since. Mainly due to Castaway Travel (TravelwithFriends), who we arrange our accomodation with. Remember, apartments in Greece are pretty basic when compared with your own home comforts but you are not in the apartment for very long except at night. Just relax and enjoy this lovely, laid-back resort. You never know, you might be back as often as we are. Peter Pan.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.