Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Wayfarers, at St. Hilary, just outside Penzance is lovely, beautifully kept, and really peaceful, when we were there, all you could hear was the birds singing. A really nice lady owns it, like she says, you can love children all you like, but it`s nice to have some time without them.
hello briar ht mod
we dont mind which area and can go when we like no holls booked yet at work , although up till the end of september will be best it will get a bit cold for camping after that probably , anywhere in the u.k. please .
john and anita :D
p.s. thanks for that number please will look into it sound good
Briar, thank you for the link for Sandy Gulls, I couldn`t find a site for it when you mentioned it before. Woodhill Park, where we usually go in Norfolk, has good sea views, but not from the tourers, so will add it to our possible list.
Hi Briar, if we do go it will be towards the end of the season, so there might not be such a run on wood blocks by then, unless we can get hold of some ourselves in the meantime. We did quite like Woodhill Park, been 2 or 3 times, but would be nice to have a sea view from the van. Another site with sea views from every pitch is Bron-y- Wendon in N.Wales, at Llandullas, near Colwyn Bay. It isn`t adults only, but they don`t actively encourage children, and there aren`t any facilities for children, nice site though.
I forgot to say that the site is sandwiched between the A55 and a railway line, but it isn`t noisy, you get used to the hum of the traffic at the back of the site, and the railway line is below the level of the site so can`t be seen, and very few trains seem to run along it. It`s a 5* site, so can`t be bad. We liked it, spent 4 or 5 days there a couple of years ago, it`s easy to find, just leave the A55 at the Llanddulas junction and the site entrance is almost in front of you.
You`re dead right there, we`ve picked one out in Scotland for next year, it`s a very small site, right on the beach, at Muasdale, on the Kintyre Peninsula, looks really nice, and I quite fancy being only a few feet from the beach when we step out of the caravan.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.