Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Many thanks Its a great help just have tio find some more info on our actual apartment.
We love santa ponsa,we visit at least once a year and stay at Caesars.
Great views over little cove and the sea.Its about 15 minutes walk down to the Irish bars and the beach in one direction and 5 minutes in the other to The Square with its many bars and outdoor shows.The marina area is quite a walk from Caesars, down to the beach and on another 10 minute or so.Taxis are real cheap though, shouldnt be more than 5 euro down to the Marina.Thoroughly recommend Santa ponsa and Caesars are great apartments!
Hi, We were in Santa Ponsa 29th Sept for a week, we loved it, it's a great resort, very compact but with plenty to see and do.
Apart from the cheap taxi's there is also a very good local bus service in SP with good links to near by resorts, Magaluf, Palma Nova, Palma City etc. They all stop at the large round-about at the end of the beach front prom, in front of the PLAZA hotel, the taxi rank is there also.
We had some lovely meals in SP and there are good bars with live music etc on the IRISH ST just up from the beach front, and at 'The Square' a short walk up the incline (not really a hill but not flat!).
Hope you enjoy SP as much as we did.
Sorry, don't know the place you are staying at, but as I said it is not a vast resort and getting around is very easy. We stayed at the Gran Santa Ponsa Aparts which are very well located 5 mins from beach etc.

Try http://www.santa-ponsa.com for more info.

Ray
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.