Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Afando
4 Posts
Where about is this?
Steve
had a lovely village square with bars and restraunts we were 2 mins away in the village all the noise had to go quiet at 12 there was one policeman in the village who used to tour and make sure no one had loud music on after 12 when he had gone they used to turn it up, but it still was'nt blasting very friendly place, family place all the locals used to sit out at night having there meals and a drink and greeted you as you walked home and all the places you stayed at served you drinks till you went to bed even if there was only a couple of you left they went when you went you could get a bus into rhodes every hour, we had two fifteen year old girls with us and they loved it, a couple of karioke bars and greeks nights only a small place but plenty to do, taxis were cheap to go to other beaches anthony quin beach was amazing only a couple of bars there but the beach was stunning and the water the bluest i've ever seen
Rosie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.