Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Afandou
3 Posts
Afandou is on the east coast, just south of Faliraki and is well known for it's golf course (hence your hotel name!). It's a fairly quiet resort, still very much a greek village. There are a handful of bars and restaurants in the centre aswell as one of the island's main greek night venues. There are also a few pool/bars along the main coast road. The centre is a good distance from the beach but there is a regular minibus service.
Haven't been to your hotel but have seen it on my travels - it's up on a hill just above the main coast road. The local service bus will take you north to Rhodes Town (20-30mins.) or south to Lindos (30-40mins.).
Hi flone33 and welcome to HT!

I have edited your post above to remove bold font which is not allowed as per the T&C's. Further bold post may be deleted.

luci - HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.