Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Airline tickets
8 Posts
Its normally anywhere from 14 to 7 days before travel. Did she book online or with an agent. If with an agent give the shop a ring, they could well be sat there.

Sarah
Thanks Sarah. She booked through Thompson/Portland by telephone. I have just rung them and awaiting a call back from them. Thank you.
They have phoned back and say they posted them earlier this week, but are putting some more in the post today, just in case.
Good job your rang, they should have arrived if they were posted earlier in the week. Hopefully the second set will get there.

Sarah
Guess what Sarah? They arrived today!! :cheers They are very late though, but at least she has them now. Thank you.
Thanks Luci - it is definitely a relief, especially as she has never been there before and is really looking forward to it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.