General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I've done this in the past for Bristol airport but can't seem to find any vouchers for Cardiff where we'll be flying from this time.
just printed off my free breakfast bagette at birmingham airport for tuesday morning.

:tup
So where do we get al these vouchers for Birmingham Airport from ????????????????????
Ive seen the vouchers for manchester airport, we always fly from there as we only live 10 mins way, Il be using the biza duty free voucher £5 off if you spend over a hundred, Im getting 3 bottles of perfume, and my ysl touche eclat stick..so I get a fiver of atleast no voucher for the big cafertiria for a big full enlgish though, I believe its 7quid for a cooked brekkie, aint havin plane food this year, so its brekkie at the airport..and a glass of wine or 2...fly at 6.40am
Kazzza - we have to be at the airport by 6am, so although we have an in flight meal booked, we'll need somethig at the airport. T :tup he prices at all airports are very expensive, - but hey its the start of the holiday
I've never seen vouchers for Gatwick or Stansted. If they are for the cafeterias I'd welcome them but I rarely buy at Duty Free, except perhaps a couple of bottles of whisky as gifts for the locals, as you can get thngs such as perfume much cheaper on line. I buy my cigarettes abroad unless I'm going somewhere in the EU.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.