Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
for a start they are not in Kos town but around a 20min walk

have you seen the members reviews yet? they look good.

i dont know the property myself but it is a C class apart hotel, yes you will have a private bathroom, but whether it has a bath, a shower tray or just a wet room hopefully someone else may answer, [remember do not flush loo paper nappy liners or such but use the bin provided [ on the whole greek plumbing cant cope with it]]

wizard
Thanks Wizard - we have been to Greece many times in the past (altho not in the last 4 years) so we know all about Greek uphill plumbing! :)
Its just that the description on the Thomson site does not actually mention a bathroom with the "rooms" (not studios)-my wife has visions of a shared bathroom down the hall as sometimes happened in the past.
We picked it on the basis of the good reviews on here and Trip Advisor - we knew that it was out of the centre of things which suits us as we are early to bed,early to rise sorts on holidays.
So, if anyone whos stayed there could put her mind at rest........
we know all about Greek uphill plumbing

glad about that so many people wont use the fly bins :banghead: and i have smelt the result of blocked sewers :omg

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.