Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi, I can highly recommend Fiesta Palm Beach in Playa D'en Bossa, it is half board but then you can pay to upgrade to all-inclusive when you get there.
Another one i can recommend is San Miguel hotel and beach club in San Miguel.
These are both Superfamily holidays from Thomson and always have loads for kids of any age to do.
We have been on Superfamily holidays for the last few years and found them to be great. They cater for all ages even the adults!!!
Cala Nova Fiesta at Es Cana. Facilities are great, food is first class and they do an all in deal on the booze etc if you want it. I don't know if any operators do this hotel as an all inclusive.
This hotel is not available on an all inclusive basis.As with all Fiesta hotels they do a drinks deal which is good value for money.Unfortunately it keeps people in the hotels and away from the businesses which all resorts need to keep them attractive and viable.

We took the deal when we went to The Don Carlos in Santa E,We got the most benefits in the day getting soft drinks by the pool.At night we always spent a few hours in the town using bars ect.Lots of people in the hotel NEVER left the place in 2 weeks - how sad is that.

When all the businesses have closed down due the A1 holidays were will we all go?
coral playa in es cana
I second that speni; we have stayed at the Coral Playa 4 times - brilliant especially if you have young teenagers to cater for!!!
Did I read somewhere that the coral playa is being refurbished?
The Coral Playa has been completely refurbished over the last two years and they are trying to get their third star.

I'm going back two years and then only Fiesta 4* hotels offered what could be described as a decent deal on all inclusive (Drinks) in that the drinks they gave you were drinkable named brands instead of the poor quality spirits that the others offer.(Bars/Restaurants use the Gin to clean stainless steel)
Beer in most A1 hotels is passable although its normally Cruz Campo which is probably the poorest and cheapest of beers available on the island.
Soft drinks such as Pepsi are usually from a bag mixed with carbonated water and taste very syruppy.
I understand why families with children go AI but if you are looking for quality and I include the food and the whole holiday experience (Including some of your fellow guests) dont go A1.
John.
Jonh the beer we've had all inclusive was estrella and hubby thought it was nice. Agree spirit strength isn't full strength but adequate, fine with mixer in and the sparkling wine in last years hotel was gorgeous.
Thanks for all the info - looking at it at the moment - the flight times from Luton (20 mins away from home) are really bad - 10.30pm - to late for the children - will keep searching!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.