Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Tim .Olu deniz attracts mostly british . there are 3 very good A/Is right in the centre of Olu deniz . Its a lovely scenic , friendly and compact resort with plenty of bars , shops and excursions to keep you busy . Check out reviews on The belcekiz beach hotel (only available through thomson/portland , club sun city and Olu deniz resort. there is also lykia world which is full board and gets great reviews also but is a couple of miles outside of olu.

I have stayed at the Belcekiz beach and club sun city and both had mostly british guests ,particularly the BB .
I would also recommend Olu Deniz. (Am going back this summer for a second time and we rarely go to the same place twice.) I stayed at the Belcekic Beach hotel which is very good for an AI as it is close to everything and the food excellent.

Olu Deniz is a Brit resort, but without the normal excesses that go with Brit resorts that you might find in the likes of Marmaris, if you know what I mean.

Doe
we are going to olu deniz resort on the 29th. will post a review when we get back if you can wait that long.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.